26 January 2011

BLEARRRRGGHHH

This absolutely blows.

I had planned on updating this blog more often, now that I’m on a gap year and have “lots more free time now”. Turns out, that was just a load of positive thinking from my side.

Day after day (often while at work), I come up with brilliant topics to rant/bore people with/rave about, and then I mentally compose lengthy drafts on the subject. And then I think “Brilliant! My mojo is back!”

And then I come home, and reach for my laptop… only to realize that I am too fecking tired to even concentrate on retrieving and recomposing said draft, much less write it down.

So basically, I’m too tired to spell out my thoughts in an orderly manner. No wonder I’ve been feeling quite a bit of rage brewing inside me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep.

Spammers will be tracked down and prosecuted.
If the authoress happens to dislike your face, you may be hunted down anyway.