4 June 2007

More About Me

June 4, 2007
Mood: calm

Hello. Welcome to my blog. This is where I spout all the randomness that my little mind is capable of producing.

My name is Alyssa. I am Asian, and proud of it. But currently I live in Europe.

I am a geek. I love anime.

But then again, no label actually fits me. Sometimes I wake up a bit emo-ish. Sometimes a bit gothic. Sometimes a bit nerdy... so yeah.

I am a Cancer. That alone should give you an image of what my personality is like.

So yeah... you'll be hearing more from me soon.

And before you ask, yes, I do have an account on MySpace, I just don't use or update it. :)

Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep.

Spammers will be tracked down and prosecuted.
If the authoress happens to dislike your face, you may be hunted down anyway.